Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

This Week's Featured Product: Tropicana 50 Mango and Blueberry

If any of you are thirsty, tomorrow I am going to be promoting the Trop 50 juices. Currently I am scheduled to promote 2 flavors:
Trop 50 Pineapple Mango
Trop 50 Pomegranate Blueberry
(could not find amazon links for those)

Youtube videos on Tropicana 50

Product Features
  • Indulging taste
  • comes with coupons
  • It is supposed to have less sugar than other juices
  • No artificial sweetener (such as splenda)
  • comes with vitamin c
Personal thoughts:
I have not tried this kind of juice yet, but I am sure it can make a good breakfast drink.  Also, I find orange, cranberry juice, etc good for making smoothies.  So it could be a good fit if you are a smoothie drinker.  Kids will probably like this kind of drink too.  I will offer more info after tomorrow's demo.

Your thoughts:
If you have tried the Trop 50 juices, I would love to hear your comments and thoughts about Trop 50 juices?  What did you like about it?  What did you not like about it?  Who would you recommend it to?  Etc.  Be sure to use the comment link below this post to add your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here