Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Will be out of town from Saturday 7/31 to 8/7

Just fyi, I will be going on a cruise to Alaska from this Saturday (7/31) through next Satrday (8/7), and will be out of town.  Consequently, no demos will be scheduled for next week.  Also, while my company wants me to do a demo on the 7th, I do not know how soon I will get back from the cruise that day (will be at the mercy of the cruise schedule, as well as traffic going back), and so I will probably be sitting that demo out unless if I can get back in time that day.  If you are curious about demos coming up with other demonstrators, feel free to inquire with your local grocery store(s) for upcoming events this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here