Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Friday, September 17, 2010

Demos for this weekend (September 18-19)

Yeah, I know, it has been a while since this blog was updated. Anyways, I thought that I would fill you all in on the latest upcoming demos this weekend.










First I had a demo today at the Albertsons store in Monroe, selling the Cinnabon Pancakes by Kellog as well as the new Eggo's Breakfast Pizzas. Tomorrow and Sunday, both NCIM and Advantage Sales and Marketing has me scheduled for demos selling different products: namely Cascade Ice, Cinnabon Pancakes, Eggo's Breakfast Pizzas as well as the Starbucks ready brew. Ideally, NCIM wants me to work at QFC from 11am to 5pm and Advantage wants me to work at Albertsons from 12:30p to 6:30pm, but obviously, I can't be at 2 places at once, and so here is going to be the schedule for this weekend:
Saturday -

11:00 to 5 pm - Cascade Ice at the QFC in Mill Creek


6pm to Midnight: Cinnabon Pancakes and Eggo's Breakfast Pizzas at the Albertons in Clearview, WA




Sunday:

11:00 to 5 pm - Cascade ice in Mill Creek

6pm to Midnight - Starbucks via Ready Brew (will probably just give out packets instead of making coffee)

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here