Besides demoing the product, I have gotten some for myself and I think that if you are into strong starbucks style coffee you will probably like the Starbucks Ready Brew.
What I liked about the Starbucks VIA Ready brew:
- - Easy to make (saves you from having to brew coffee in the morning, which can be especially good if you are on the go).
- - Tastes almost like an Americano at Starbucks (espresso like).
- - Gives a good jolt of caffine (can be useful if you are trying to perk up, such as while on break at work).
- - Does not require a coffee maker. Can be useful for those of you who want to make coffee without having to buy a coffee maker.
- You control how strong the coffee is (the more via ready brew beans you add, the stronger the coffee will be).
- Can be made with both hot water and cold water.
- Useful for making smoothies and frappaccinos.
- Has better taste than typical instant coffee brands (such as Foldiers, Maxwell house, etc).
- It is not exactly the same as brewed coffee.
- The coffee can either be too strong or too weak depend on how many coffee bean packets you use. The recommended serving is one pack per every 8 oz
- It can taste like straight up espresso (especially if you use a full packet in a 4oz cup), so if you don't like really strong coffee, you might want to be mindful of that.