Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Friday, September 10, 2010

Upcoming demo: Sierra Mist

If you like refreshing soda, you might like this weekend's demos, as I will be giving out free samples of Sierra Mist

I am sure you are familiar with Sierra Mist and so I will not really need to go over the details given to me by the sales letter given to me by New Concepts in Marketing (yes, I still do demos with NCIM occasionally, though not as often as I do via Advantage).  Sierra mist is alot like 7up except that it has a slightly stronger lemon lime flavor.  Anyways, I willl be demoing thsese at the QFC stores near Northgate (off of Roosevelt Way) and in Lake City this weekend.  Hope to see you there.

 By the way, please be sure to comment about this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here