Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Starting to do some Walmart demos again

Hey everyone, just fyi, I know it's been a while since I have posted here, so I thought that I would go ahead and give a few updates:
1) I haven't had any new jobs with Albertsons lately and so it might be a while before I have some new Albertsons demos (it is probably because the stores I was serving were not getting very much business anyway). 

2) I just started doing some demos at the Walmart in Smokey Point.

Demos done so far:

1. Body Deodorant (forgott he name of it)
2. Hill Bros Cappaccino Mix and Cinnamon rolls.
3. Sloppy joe mix

Next demo:
I will be doing Halloween Cookies from 10:00 to 4:30 tomorrow (perhaps shorter if the product runs out early).

BTW, I do happen to be an affiliate of Walmart (Albertsons did not have an affiliate program to my knowledge), so if you are interested in what Walmart has to offer, I'd be happy to refer you to their website.  BTW, have demos you want to share, I'd be happy to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here