Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Created a profile at The Daily Puppy


Hey everyone, just for your information, I decided to join the social networking site, The Daily Puppy. It is a social networking site for dog owners where you can show off your dogs and puppies. Can be a good place to connect with other dog owners (I currently have 2 dogs myself, including a golden retriever and a shizu). Feel free to connect with me there at http://www.dailypuppy.com/member/b8b99b6492


1 comment:

  1. I have done demo's for many years. I did alchohol and food for many years for a girl who has retired. I myself have recently retired but find myself with to much time on my hands. I live in the Chicago area and would like to get in contact with a demo agency. Can you possibly remcomend anyone?Thank you so much.
    Tina Calderone

    ReplyDelete

post a comment here