Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Malamute playing with an outdoor pool in the snow


Here is a funny sight. It is in the middle of winter and the back yard is full of snow, and yet, this alaskan malamute decides to play with the portable pool in the video. I am not sure about you, but maybe the dog was thinking that there was some water in the pool. Funny video though.



Do you have similar experiences about your dogs playing with their pools? Be sure to share this blog post with others if you like it. Also, feel free to take some time to visit my sponsors. Ad revenue will cover the costs of keeping this site running (such as advertising the blog) and can open the doors for me to share even more videos on this blog each day).


Want to connect with me? Be sure to join my network here at Instant Blog Subscribers. See ad below for more info.


Get Hundreds of INSTANT Subscribers


No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here