Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Friday, March 18, 2011

Demoing Cascade Ice tomorrow

Demoing Cascade Ice tomorrow
Orange Mango

I will be at the QFC store in Kirkland, WA (at the Park Place plaza) giving out free samples of various cascade ice drinks, with the featured flavors being Lemonade, Orange Mango, Peach Mango, Pink Grapefruit, Pomegranate Berry and Raspberry Lemonade.  I've done this exact same demo before at a few other locations, including the QFC in Mill Creek as well as the one along Lake City Way near Seattle, and so I am pretty familiar with the drink.  It is not exactly like a regular soda, but more like a diet version of soda, though personally I like it more than seltzer water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here