Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

3 demos scheduled for this weekend (May 27 through May 29)

Ah, it's been a while since I have posted last here.  Besides this blog, I have several other ones, including one on animal videos, one about huskies, one on video games, etc.  Plus I've been focusing on promoting some a new network marketing opportunity I joined recently (TE Profits) on some of the traffic exchanges I use, as well as building up a list I have promoting TE Profits via Traffic Wave.  Anyways, I do have 3 demos coming up this weekend.  Here are the demos coming up (all of them for this weekend will be at  at the Clearview Albersons store by the way, near Snohomish),.

Tomorrow's featured product: the FRS Healthy Energy Drink, will giving out free samples of it

Saturday: I will be promoting the Trident chewing gum, which can be nice for any of you who like gum

Sunday: I will be cooking up Johnsonville sausages (such as brauts), so if you like brauts and similar sausages, you will be in for a special treat that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here