Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Friday, June 24, 2011

Change in plans for tomorrow's demo

Given the fact that I am scheduled to promote women's menstral stuff (the Always Fresh product), and my parents' reservations about promoting this product, I have decided I am going to try and get out of this demo and see if I can promote a different product instead (like yogurt).  It appears the Always Fresh stuff is geared towards women when they are having their periods (not sure how else to say that) and I didn't know about that until tonight, and so I emailed my scheduler to see if I can either do a different demo or to get out of it altogether.  I will probably know tomorrow morning what I will be doing instead.  Perhaps there will be some female coworkers at the Walmart store I am supposed to do my demo at tomorrow and maybe I can trade demos with them (especially if they are selling other kinds of products), but I will have to play it by year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here