Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Thursday, October 13, 2011

New demos coming up

Ah, it has been a while since I have posted last.  Anyways, here are the upcoming demos for this weekend:

Tomorrow (Friday): I will be promoting the Essential Every Day Pasta Sauce Traditional, along with the Garlic and Union kind, as well as the Alfredo sauce.  I will offering bread to go along the sauce:
Event location: 303 91st Ave NE, Everett, WA 98205 (near Lake Stevens)
Event time: 10:30 am to 4:30 pm

Saturday (10/15/11):  I will be serving up treats featuring the Honey Crisp apples (I think I am serving parfaits) at the Snohomish Albertsons (the one of Highway 9 in Clearview)

Event time: 10:30 to 4:30


Sunday: I will be serving up FUZE Cola (several different flavors)
Location: (same location as on Friday)
Time: 12:30 pm to 6:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here