Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Friday, November 11, 2011

Demo Schedule for this weekend (November 12 and 13, 2011)

Hey guys, sorry for being a little inactive lately, I've had my hands full building a new website about income opportunities at www.rjincomeopportunities.ws (which is a website that will offersdetailed reviews about some of the popular income opportunities floating around the net).  Anyways, here are my demos for this weekend:

Saturday:
I will be serving up hot chocolate and mixed nuts at the QFC store near the Northgate Mall in Seattle (off of Roosevelt Way).  It is a part of the "share the magic" event that will be going on tomorrow (I am guessing that it is similar to the "open house" events they usually do around the holiday season).  The event is scheduled to go from 11:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Sunday:
I will be serving free samples of the Udi's Gluten free bread at the Albertsons store in Clearview, WA (near Snohomish) from 12:30 pm to 6:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here