Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Showing off a Keurig Coffee Maker at Albertsons

Here is a video I posted on Youtube showing off the Keurig Coffee Maker at Albertsons in Clearview.  I have done this demo on several different occsaions (though I don't actually have a Keurig at home, though I do have an espresso machine instead) where I brew free coffee for shoppers and try to encourage people to try out the machine and buy coffee.  Here is the video below:


I have posted a review about the Keurig coffee maker on a previous entry on this blog but if you are looking to buy a Keurig, Amazon.com has a bunch that you can check out and buy, like the one at http://tinyurl.com/d6b7wqg (this will redirect you to the product page at Amazon.com).  If I had the money I would buy one myself, but I can't.  Though I do have 2 coffee makers at home (a regular one and an espresso machine as well).  Though I imagine that a keurig would be pretty useful to have.  For example, many dentist offices and businesses have these (makes it easy and convenient for people to have coffee).  They would probably do well with apartments and dorm rooms as well as you can quickly brew coffee with keurigs on the go.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here