Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Started doing Demos at Fred Meyer Stores recently

Hey everyone, in case if you don't know, I have started doing demos at the fred meyer store at Snohomish, WA (not as often as I do demos at Albertsons stores, but I have already done 3 different demos there). 
Here are the demos I have done so far at Fred Meyer:
1. Giving out free cans of sodas (10 calorie rootbeer, ginger ale, etc)
2. 2 demos where I was giving out free bags of chips, like the chicken and waffles potato chips as you see in the photo above).

The demos at Fred Meyer usually takes place on Friday from 3:30 to 8:00 pm (though not every week).  I will try to let you know when my next demo is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here