Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Saturday, November 22, 2014

First time doing a demo in downtown Seattle tomorrow

Street View picture of QFC from Google Maps in Seattle
In all of my years doing demo I have never done a demo in downtown Seattle.  Sure I have done demos in the U District (like the time I was helping with the Jamie Moyer calendar autographing event at the U Village many years ago), Wallingford QFC (that time I was promoting Green Genius garbage bags), Northgate, Capitol Hill, and even the QFC off of Holman Road.  Of course, that is all about to change tomorrow.  I am supposed to do the QFC store right off of Mercer Street tomorrow.  For tomorrow's demo, I am supposed to make breakfast sandiwches as well as serve sparkling cider and grape juice.  I am a little nervous, but I can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here