Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Hey, what is everyone doing for Black Friday tomorrow?

Well, tonight is Thanksgiving (at least in the United States) and that means tomorow is black Friday. My question to you all, is what are you all going to be doing for Black Friday tomorow.  Are there favorite stores you like to visit?  Are you vacationing this week (my family is vacationing at Whistler British Columbia)?  Are you planning to shop online?  I have created a quick poll below that you are welcome to fill out:

What are you doing for Black Friday?





pollcode.com free polls

As for me, if I wasn't up at Whistler British Columbia with my family, I would probably be working at Kohl's either tonight or tomorow morning (or both considering that some people are working both tonight and tomorrow).  I remember last time I worked at Kohl's, I had to work from 7 am to 3 pm, though that was about 2 years ago.  I don't really have shopping plans myself yet, but I am sure I will visit some of the shops at the Whistler Village tomorrow.  Might also hit up Mongolie Grill for lunch and later Dubh Lin Isrish pub for dinner tomorrow night.  I wouldn't mind going by the Chateau too this weekend.

By the way, I am a part of both Amazon and Walmart's affiliate programs and I am sure they all have plenty of special deals and offers you can take advantage of.  Saves you from having to go out and "fight" the crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here