Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Monday, November 24, 2014

No Demos for me this week, out of town for Thanksgiving

Just some heads up, I am on vacation this week at Whistler British Columbia (gone through Sunday) and so I am not scheduled for any demos this week.  My next demo is tentatively scheduled for the Sunday after I get back, interestingly at the new Walmart coming in at Monroe.  I did to a demo in Seattle yesterday at the QFC there (making breakfast casserole muffins as well as serving sparkling grape juice).  Of course, with black Friday coming up this week, I am sure there are other special sale events and demos all around the Seattle area.  By the way if any of you are looking for hot deals going online at various retailers, feel free to check out my other post at rjstoredemos.blogspot.com/2014/11/black-friday-promotions-from-my.html.


No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here