Featured ad at Walmart

Advertisement from my primary sponsor: Walmart
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Also featuring the latest ads from Adhitz (replaces AdSense)

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Coming up this Sunday: Lavazza Coffee Round 2 at QFC near Duvall

I know it is several days away, but for this coming Sunday, I got scheduled to demo Lavazza Coffee once again. I did a similar demo at the Albertsons in Mountlake Terrace where they were I had to give out coupons to shoppers and try and encourage them to buy bags of Lavazza coffee (various varieties) and that day, the coffee beans were literally selling for $.99 per bag (with the coupons I was passing out). Not sure if they are still offering them at $.99 per bag or not. Anyways, I am doing Lavazza Coffees once again this coming Sunday. Unlike in Mountlake Terrace, I will actually be brewing the coffees on Sunday, so it will be interesting to see how this Sunday's demo compares with the one I did at Albertsons. By the way, are you shopping for Lavazza Coffee? You can check them out at:


I am a little nervous about the event though as getting people to sample coffee in evenings can be challenging sometimes.  I did another brand of coffee at Fred Meyer last sunday (using the Keurig coffee maker), and while my stations was busy at first, it got progressively slower as the day progressed (especially after 4pm) as people become less interested in coffee in the evening hours (especially on a Sunday evening).  Anyways, if any of you want to sample Lavazza Coffee, you can visit the QFC near Duvall at:
23475 Ne Novelty Hill Rd, Redmond, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment here